Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yooooo its like you dont even know me.

I went hunting with Andreas Sunday evening and we shot bunnies. It was sweeeet. I couldn't see through the scope so I didn't actually shoot anything, but the first one he got was twitching and kicking so we ran over and he showed me once again how to properly break their necks. See, I was walking through the woods on Saturday and found a little dying rabbit and I wanted to put it out of its misery and I tried to break its neck but i think I just broke its jaw instead and I was like "AHHH I'M SO SORRY!!!" Because, much as we want to kill them and keep them off the fields, we dont want them to suffer. So after Andy finished it off I carried it around the whole time and cuddled it and named it Fuzzball. I want to go again and possibly shoot something, or at least try. I know. Seriously. It's like you don't even know me. :-P

Rauiridh and Kathryn got back from Denmark last night; they've been gone since Thursday morning and Lisa and I ran the house. It went fine really, no big problems. Sleeping in my own bed was weird though...
Oooh and I move to Rock House on Monday!! Gonna move some clothes now though, no space up here!

5 comments:

dftuttle said...

You just blew my mind.

rtuts said...

bang!

Unknown said...

OHHHH Rock House is just such a beautiful house in great spot. It is also fun cause it next to eurythmy students who are usualy good fun :D
Did preparations for Open Day already started ?

rtuts said...

as always, there are meetings and groups going on about it, but nothing big. mostly just dispute over whose doing the barbecue :P

Unknown said...

There is a certain abiguity left when you kill something, then name it and carry it around. But that is probably a good thing. Rabbits and many other prey species (such as deer) will rapidly overpopulate unless SOMEBODY takes them out, wolves, coyotes, people...